The official blog of Safe Shield LLC

Visit Our Website and learn how we can benefit your business.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Being a Business Partner with Integrity

At Safe Shield we strive to help protect your business while allowing you more time to focus on the day-to-day needs of your customers. For a wonderful example of this, look no further than Integrity Auto and Truck, an auto repair business in St. Cloud. Founded by Jason Brehmer almost five years ago, they have been a Safe Shield Client for the past two years. It has been satisfying to work with Integrity Auto and Truck because we are able to provide Jason with the peace of mind that his business is compliant and he doesn’t have to worry about it.

In Jason’s own words: “I could go on and on about the challenges that I face in business. As the business grows, new ones come up and I start to see my shortcomings just as much as my strengths appear. One of them was realizing that no matter how much ambition or drive I have, I simply can’t do it all. It either doesn’t get done or slips through the cracks. A perfect example of this is my corporate documents. I always thought “yeah, I’ll get to them”, but I didn’t. The other component is that I’m a car expert, not a corporate expert. I started to ask myself, “if my LLC isn’t bullet proof, then what good is it?” and “do I know how to make it that way?” After that, the choice was easy. Kent and his team have been great to work with. They call me and remind me, even hound me if need be, to make sure that my ducks are in a row. It is good piece of mind, and priceless.” Jason started Integrity Auto and Truck as a life goal and the work that he does is very rewarding. Safe Shield has strived to help Jason accomplish his goals and run a successful business, while being able to directly see the fruits of his labor.

“There are so many ways they have helped” said Jason. “From making sure I keep my documents in order, to things getting filed as needed. My bank likes them too because of the online access to all of my records. Best feature for me out of all of it, is them calling me and making sure things get done because it is far too easy to keep putting things off.”

We look forward to helping Jason deal with the new challenges that come with owning a business and are excited to see continued growth at Integrity Auto and Truck over the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment